So I’ve gotten a little derailed as far as what I’ve been working on. This is relatively normal for me, though. It’s one of the reasons I keep a blog — to remind myself of what I was doing, and try and gently nudge along focus on a project. :)
I still need to finish slipstitching the collar to the body of the Folkwear blouse, though that shouldn’t be too hard — I’ve got about 6″ or less left, and then I can start with machine topstitching. I think the part I’m dreading is setting in the sleeves, but I’ve got to remember that it’s only muslin, and it’s only for practice this time.
I have more to add, but it’s long, so I’ll put it in a separate post.